Present policy describes the information we process to support the Personal Account on the Company's official website (BREVIX LTD:https://brevix.pro) and other products and functions offered by the Company (hereinafter referred to as " Products).
Cookies are small pieces of text that send to your computer websites and services that you visit or use. They are widely used to improve the efficiency of the operation of websites and services and provide information about the behavior of our users in the process of using or interacting with our websites, products, services and promotional materials.
- for analysis of tendency, management and tracking of user movements in the process of visiting our site or using our Products;
- maintaining a session of the Site User (after logging in), so that Users do not have to re-enter their login and password on each page;
Within the framework of the Service, there are two main types of cookies: "session cookies" and "persistent cookies". Session cookies are files that are stored in the User's device before exiting the website or disabling the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the user's device for the time specified in the cookie settings or until the user deletes them - - to collect information about you, which sections of our website or Products you use and how you use our Products and services, or which stores (categories of stores) posted on our site (cashback platform) are of more interest to you.
1. "Required" cookies to use the services available on the Website, such as cookies "to use services that require authentication on the Site, and to remember the choice and settings of users that ensure the proper operation of our sites and Products, or remembering your preferences and saving them on your device. These cookies also allow you to navigate between pages on the site without having to log in again on each page. You can also save the data for logging in to not log in every time you visit the site again;
2. "Service" cookies, allowing to effectively distribute the load in order to maintain the functionality and efficiency of websites and Products;
4. "Information" cookies - information about transactions made in our Products (Personal Accounts). For example, when you purchase our Product or make a withdrawal request for cashback, we collect information about the purchase or transaction. These include payment information, for example, a credit or debit card number and other information about it, other information about the account and authentication, billing, and contact information;
In the event of transfer of ownership or control over all or part of our Products (including the Personal Account (the Account) or their assets to another person, we may transfer your information to the new owner.
Certain functions of the Company's Products and Services depend on cookies. Please note that if you block cookies, you will not be able to log in or use other functions, and preferences that depend on cookies may be lost. If you decide to delete cookies, the settings and preferences controlled by these cookies, including advertising preferences, will be deleted and you may need to recreate them.
We will notify you in advance of any changes to present policy and give you the opportunity to review the revised version of present document before deciding whether to continue to use our Products.